Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Little Squidoo is 11 weeks old!!











Our little love is growing so so fast.  Such a sweet little love cake... My heart melts when I first go in his room in the morning and he has the biggest smile on his face... always giggling and making the cutest little sounds too... The sleeping is going well he is on a schedule of going to bed at 10:00-30 pm and sleeps between 6-7 am then gets fed and then down again.. Sal says he has Popeye arms and reminds him of a little bulldog.. yes.. Popeye arms haha, but bulldog? LOL The expressions little Squidoo makes cracks me up too.. oh and how I love when he is sleeping on my chest... nothing beats that!!!  Gia helps me by throwing out his diapers and handing me his bottle... my little helper and she is always kissing on her little bro... WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH our sweet boy!  Onto the 3 month mark!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment