Thursday, June 27, 2013

Today...

Today, I noticed a lump on Johns' right eyebrow when I was feeding him... it did not seem to hurt him when I touched it. It was not hard like a cyst but I wanted to get him checked to be sure. Dr. West said he thinks John may have whacked himself with a rattle or especially when he eats he bops his head around and it could have occurred that way.. If it is still present by the 4th month check in August then Dr. West said we will tend to it, but he really thinks it is just a "goose egg", I hope so.  He told me not to worry if the area gets a little black and blue as well..... I am glad I went to the Dr to be sure and have peace of mind. Dr. West said his ears, throat, and heart are all great!  I have learned it is better to do that then play a guessing game or get on the internet.. I stay off the net now as it can give one major anxiety with what is written about things that can happen to babies.. Anyway, what shocked me was little squidoo's weight he is 13.8lbs!!!!! I was just saying how he had to be 12 lbs too... keep that great appetite up our little chunk a roo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment